Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kegerator Part II


After some deliberation and procrastination I finally moved the in-use kegs from the old fridge to the new one. That allowed me to move the remaining tap over and then I spent a few minutes making everything look spiffy with colored tape.

Now all the hoses, taps, adapters are easily identified. This will make changing them out a little easier and also the manifold will match up with the taps.

The shopping list now has been added for 2 pieces of hose for the CO2.


Final product? MMmmm, now I'm thirsty.


The inside view. After mounting the manifold there's not much else to do! I want to work a bit with placement and see if I can mount it out of the way as much as possible.

The one thing I really like about this fridge is the half-width adjustable shelves seen above the kegs!

No comments:

Post a Comment